The classroom will be open on the dates and times listed on the calendar for those who desire guidance/help on their sewing, quilting, and embroidery projects.
An instructor will be on hand to help you with your project. You can sign up for either a 3 hr. interval, cost $15, or a 5 hr. interval, cost $25.
- Unfinished projects that you are unsure of how to complete.
- Starting something new and need help with techniques.
- Want to learn how to do a certain quilting technique.
- New in the area or just want to join in to meet other sewists.
- Take advantage of years of experience in the sewing world.
- Quilting, dressmaking or craft sewing can be done with help.
Check out our calendar to see the next Sewing Studio that will fit your schedule.