About Quilt QuartersStarting in 1989 famous fabric designer Kaye England founded Quilt Quarters in the back of her home and it has grown to become Central Indiana’s largest Quilt Shop and one of the top Bernina dealers in the US. Successor Terri Gunn worked with Kaye and helped grow the business significantly while eventually retiring in 2020. Today the store is owned by entrepreneur Russell Gay and is part of his portfolio of family-owned businesses that emphasize the values of small family-owned businesses in America as he and his team cherish the opportunity to expand on the legacy of this unique business.
What you can expect?
• The honest advice that you deserve and to be treated with respect and dignity.
• Unique fabric designers and hard to find quality fabric from across the globe
• Classes and events that will make you glad you purchased your machine from us and ensure you learn more ways to enjoy quilting, sewing & beyond.
• Low prices and flexible terms to accommodate everyone in every machine.
• We're a one-stop-shop. We strive to have everything you could ever need or imagine.