Big quilting projects call for a machine built to handle them, and the Janome Quilt Maker Pro 15 Longarm Quilting Machine’s free-motion, space-allowing design takes away the limitations other quilting machines present. With inclusions like a 3D interactive assembly from the app, built-in LED lighting, an LCD monitor with a USB port, and a project-saving quilting alarm, timer, and built-in diagnostics, the Quilt Maker Pro 15 checks off all the boxes to make big quilting projects fast, manageable, and pleasant for all parties.
With a sizable 1,800 stitches per minute and 4-18 stitches per inch, the Janome Quilt Maker Pro 15 Longarm Quilting Machine takes the need for space and capitalizes on it with 15 inches of free-motion territory for large projects. Even with that much material, the LED lighting, app-run 3D interactive assembly of your designs, quilting alarm, timer, and built-in diagnostic cover all the bases for a successful, well-quilted project.
This machine comes with an included 5 bobbins and 20 needles so that you can jump right into all the big projects, even ones you’ve saved via USB with the appropriate corresponding software. This machine also boasts three stitching regulation modes (Precision, Cruise, and Manual), a ruler foot, an open-toe foot, and a quality, high-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-Class bobbins, making the Quilt Maker Pro 15 Longarm Quilting Machine a smooth-running, tool-rich quilting experience for all your big quilting projects.
- 15-inch throat space and high-resolution, full-color display
- 1,800 stitches per minute; 4-18 stitches per inch
- Choose from Cruise or Precision stitch regulation or Manual Mode
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- Built-in LED lighting to illuminate quilting space
- USB port for easy software updates
- Features 3D interactive assembly instructions with the app
- Compatibility with Pro-Stitcher Lite™
- Front-mounted LCD monitor with integrated USB port
- Includes 5 bobbins and 20 needles
- LED light ring around the needle bar and ergonomic front handlebars
- Quilting alarm, project timer, and built-in diagnostics