The Janome 7034D is a serger that’s the perfect companion machine for the developing sewist. It’s a must have for creating professional-looking garments!
The Magnolia 7034D gives you a huge range of serging features in one compact package. With speeds of 1,300 stitches per minute and easy dial adjustments, projects will fly by quicker than ever before. With this perfectly sized and priced serger, you’ll have incredible sewing quality in your home!
- Changeable thread guide
- Threading chart
- Color coded thread guides
- Adjustable stitch length 1-4mm
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.2
- Adjustable cutting width 3.1mm to 5.1mm
- 1,300 SPM speed
- Three and four thread serger
- Lay in tension dials
- Easily accessible lower looper
- Quick change rolled hem
- Easily retractable upper knife
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Snap on presser feet