Mark your calendars, because the new BERNINA class is just around the corner! If you've ever been interested in the BERNINA embroidery software, now's the time to quench your thirst and sign up to learn from BERNINA Software Specialist, Debbi Lashbrook. This class with take place in-person at the Quilt Quarters store on Saturday, November 26th from 10am-12pm.
In the BERNINA class, Software Inspirations: Creating In-the-Hoop Designs, you get THREE projects to embark on in order to give you a comprehensive and immersive learning experience in the art of the BERNINA Embroidery Software.
Embroidery software is highly praised for its heightened precision and accuracy abilities, not to mention the convenience and ease! Each project will guide you, step-by-step, into different types of hoop projects, but it doesn’t stop there! You’ll also get the opportunity to learn how to utilize the Creation tool in the hoop templates, so that you can insert your own designs into the software templates for your own, unique projects.
Interested in purchasing embroidery software for the class? Here's BERNINA's two most recent versions, so that you can find a program that's right for you!
BERNINA Embroidery Software
The BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 is a great beginners’ software for those just getting into the exploration of online tools like this. This program includes:
- Color PhotoStitch – Upload photos to turn them into stunning embroidery designs
- 3D Globe Effect – Ease in creating the 3D visual illusion
- Couching – Special embroidered effects made with different materials like yarn, wool, etc., that give texture and emphasis
- Integrated Design Library – An easy way to store and search for your embroidery designs
- Multi-Hooping for Large Embroidery Designs - Automatically places hoops to cover the entire embroidery design, fitting as many objects as possible into each hoop position
- Advanced CutWork – A function for eyelet embroidery and appliqué
- Knife Tool – An easy way for a clean division or separation of objects
- Enhanced User-Friendliness – Improved positioning and color management tools as well as an easier installation
The BERNINA Embroidery Software 9 is the newest version of the embroidery software with a variety of upgrades and additions. In this program, along with all the benefits you receive in Version 8, you get:
- New WiFi Connector – Convenient, wireless design transfers
- Smart Home Screen – Access to online help, tutorials, and new projects
- Full Editing Feature – New branching and welding tools for easy design altering
- Newest CorelDraw SE Graphic Program – Create, edit, or choose from pre-existing designs to send via WiFi connection to the machine
- Upgraded Interface – An upgraded user experience with small and large icons, multi-design views, and naming options
- Custom Design Programs – Auto and Manual digitizing options, the new Keyboard Design Collection to upload your handwriting, and an extensive Design Library for easy storage and retrieval of your designs.
- Built-In Font Designs – Over 100 suggested-size embroidery fonts that come with the software
Some of the wonderfully fun pre-existing projects that you can download:
- Minkee Tags
- Cup Wraps
- Mug Rugs
- Door Hangers
- Floral Bracelets
- Sleep Masks
- Wine Bottle Covers
- Travel Pouches