Why purchase from us?
- Free machine mastery classes on your new sewing machine, serger, or embroidery machine.
- Bernina trained technician for service and repair.
- First year of machine cleaning is free with the purchase of a Bernina Machine.
- Friendly, experienced staff ready to serve you.
- A monthly club, Sewing Circle, with lecture/demo format to inspire you with sewing projects on quilts, garments, home decor and crafts.
- A complete selection of Bernina accessories such as feet, literature and embroidery designs.
Bernina Machine Service Policy
Quilt Quarters offers service and repair for all models of Bernina sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machines. A Clean, Oil and Adjust for the standard sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machines is $110.00. Embroidery modules are $30. A Clean, Oil, Adjust for the 7 series and 8 series is $130, plus $30 for the embroidery module.
When you bring in your machine in for service, please bring with your machine: #1 foot, 3 A/C automatic buttonhole foot, bobbin, bobbin-case, foot pedal & power cord with embroidery machines: bring large hoop and embroidery bobbin case. For sergers: bring standard foot, power cord and foot pedal.