Presentations are a lecture/demo format and you will receive CD each session that has pertinent files and patterns.
Learn techniques relating to your Bernina/bernette sewing machine while enjoying the friendship of fellow Bernina owners.
The club meets monthly on Saturdays at 9am (except July and December.)
2017 Topics will include:
- Textured threads in the bobbin
- Texturizing embellishments
- Finishing edges with Bernina's hemmer feet
- Piping and Cording
- Quilting with rulers and the new Adjustable ruler foot #72
- Ruffling and the ruffler foot #86
- Free motion quilting with the right presser feet